I have helped many businesses gain extraordinary growth through nothing more than best-practice SEO techniques.
Technical SEO Consultancy – iQ SEO Ltd
An SEO consultant can take on a wide range of skills at multiple levels for clients, so what I do for you really depends on what you need.
I have listed some of the more popular consulting skill areas that I can help with, but if you have a particular question, please get in touch.
In no particular order:
- Competitor Intelligence. The backbone to any good campaign is knowing who you are going up against. There is no point in going into any SEO campaign blind.
- Penalty Reversal. With every Google update is the possibility that some past work will cause you problems. I can find out what has caused this and prepare a solution.
- Usability Experience (UX). No-one wants a website where users aren’t happy and with more than 20+ years of UX experience, I will make sure you convert the traffic on your site.
- Mobile Availability & Search. Google recently moved to a new algorithm called Mobile First – your site needs to be mobile friendly and be easy to use on a mobile device.
- AMP. Also known as Accelerated Mobile Pages, AMP is used to deliver pages more quickly and is especially useful for mobile browsers.
- SEO Strategy Planning. Every SEO campaign should have a strategy, even if only to prioritise work. I will create these for your organisation, should you wish.
- Branding. Google rewards brands more readily in the SERPs, so I help companies to build a recognisable brand that works for them.
- Niche Keyword Research. It is important that your pages make sense to users and Google and that starts by targeting the correct keywords. I ensure user intent is well matched.
- Content Strategies. Still one of the most important aspects for any site is having the best possible content for each page. This can make or break search results, so needs to be right.
- SEO Auditing. I can unpick a website from the top down, to reveal issues (both technical and non-technical) that might be holding back good search results. This includes UX testing.
- Site Architecture. Creating a site architecture that makes sense to Google Bot is imperative as this can help you form silos – defined areas of the site dedicated to a particular product or niche.
- Internal Linking. Hugely important and vastly underused, internal links not only tell Google which are your most important pages, but also go towards controlling your sitelinks.
- Technical & Advanced SEO. For many sites, SEO goes far beyond basic on-page changes. I have a thorough understanding of enhanced techniques like Schema Markup, HREFLANG, Google Answer Boxes, Pagination, Canonicalization +more.
- Local SEO. I produce local campaigns for businesses looking to gather localised traffic. This includes Google My Business page, local citations, local Schema markup, reviews, NAP and local backlinks.
- Backlink Analysis & Disavowing. Using a wide range of tools, I can gather the required data to evaluate the ‘toxicity’ of a backlink profile for any website. This is followed up by using a disavow file to break any association they have with your site.
- Link Building & Link Acquisition. I have been building backlinks for sites for more than 15 years using a wide range of techniques. Today, I have more than 50 unique ways to build backlinks that can be applied to a very wide range of scenarios.
- Site Speed. Google has confirmed just how important site speed is and I can help sites by knowing what changes to mate to the HTACCESS file, CDN’s, optimisation techniques, Minifying and compression.
- International SEO. Through the use of HREFLANG, country setups, language preferences and translations, I can ensure pages are delivered to the right audiences and remove any possibility of suffering from duplicate content.
- Keeping up to date with SEO best practices. I live and breathe SEO. I am exceptionally passionate about what I do and am consistently at the cutting edge of all best practice changes. Because I am an independent consultant, I can act on updates within a few short hours minimising any risk to my clients.
I closely follow all of Google’s guidelines and am able to offer my clients a range of SEO consultancy services that will help them grow in their market sector without fear of something going wrong.
Of course, Google changes their algorithms on a regular basis (around 1000-1500 times per year), so should this happen, I am able to deploy changes to help bring sites back into line again.
Get In Touch
Please contact me or use the form below.